The kitchen heat diffuser needs to be placed between the heat source and the pot or saucepan so it can distribute the heat evenly. When using the Heat Diffusers for glass cooktop stoves, you will no longer need to worry about foods burning or sticking to one place.
- No more hot spots in the middle of the pot where you have burned food.
- No more constant stirring because the electric stove Heat Diffuser will heat evenly across the whole surface.
The aluminum & copper Heat Diffuser use is to equalize the temperature across the whole surface. The heat diffusing plate distributes the heat evenly, this way you can turn any pot into high end cookware.
Intended uses are for slow cooking and/or simmering any foods, especially sensitive items like rice, oats, caramel, soups & tenderized meats. The stove top Heat Diffuser will even improve the performance of your Dutch Oven and can also be used for thawing or defrosting.
- Aluminum is a lightweight metal, and it conducts six times better than Stainless Steel (thermal conductivity is 210W/m-K). In addition, Aluminum is inexpensive making it the most popular choice for cooking.
- Normal intake is roughly 10 milligrams of Aluminum daily, mostly from food. Aluminum pots & pans provide only 1-2 milligrams of this total. While Aluminum has been associated with Alzheimer’s disease, there is no definite link proven. The World Health Organization estimates that adults can consume more than 50 milligrams of Aluminum daily without harm. This is why it is important to use Stainless Steel pots & pans with the advantage of having an Aluminum bottom to equalize the heat.
- During cooking, Aluminum dissolves easily from worn or pitted pots & pans. The longer food is cooked or stored in Aluminum, the greater the amount that gets into the food. Leafy vegetables and acidic foods, such as tomatoes and citrus products, absorb the most Aluminum.
This is why you should only use Stainless Steel pots & pans for cooking and use the Heat Equalizer to keep you and your family safe from Aluminum. For those looking for a safe investment in their kitchen, this is easily the best heat diffuser for glass top stoves on the market.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What’s the best material for heat diffuser for glass cook tops?
The best material for a heat diffuser for glass cooktops is generally one that provides good heat distribution without scratching the surface such as aluminun and copper.
2. How is a cooking heat diffuser better than a burner?
Heat diffusers have advantages over burners, namely
- Even Heat Distribution: A heat diffuser helps with even distribution of heat across the bottom of the cookware. This results in reduced hot spots on the cookware.
- Ideal for Delicate Cooking: The cooking heat diffusers are commonly used for gentle and consistent heat, such as melting hot chocolate or simmering sauces.
- Versatility: Heat diffusers usually work with different types of cookware.
- Protects Cookware: A heat diffuser generally protects cookware from direct exposure to high heat sources.
We offer a 12-Months-Warranty on Heat Equalizer plate. Our staff will confirm the defect, and maintenance service may be provided.
4. When can I expect the order?
We ship the orders within the next 2 business days from our warehouse.